Craft beer. Pizza. Jumbo wings. Combine each of the three, and you have Lake Wylie Brewing Co., a brewpub in Fort Mill, SC, that all of the locals love. We're best known for our extensive tap of in-house beers and our classic brewpub menu. Brews and food were always meant to go together. So we give you both in an environment that's perfect for spending time with friends and catching up with the score.
Patrons enjoy our indoor and outdoor seating arrangements that accommodate large parties, as well as our innovative cocktails and beautifully plated food as they hang out.
Call us today if you have any questions!
Everyone's Favorite Brewpub in Fort Mill
While our food and drinks are great, they're not the only things that make our restaurant special. It's the full range of events and our friendly atmosphere that keeps people coming back for more.
As the favorite brewery in all of Fort Mill, SC, we have so much going on. We have a fenced-in yard so that kids can run around. We are also firm cornhole lovers, and invite you to come and play with us once a week.
Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays feature live music from local artists.
What We Serve
- Sunday: Vodka Salads 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. + $2 Ultra and Bud Light Drafts
- Monday: $4 Lake Wylie Drafts + $2 Off Any Large Pizza
- Tuesday: Trivia at 7:00 p.m. + $5 Tito's Drinks
- Wednesday: 1/2 Price Wine + $0.75/Wings
- Thursday: Buy a Burger, Get 1st Beer for $0.01
- Monday - Thursday 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Happy Hour
- Thursday - Saturday Live Music @ 7:00 p.m.
Join us for a lovely evening of beer, food, and time with friends and family. We are at 1741 Gold Hill Rd in Fort Mill, SC, and can be reached at (803) 802-0001 for questions.